The beneficiary of the skating ring is the Brasov City Hall, the entire complex being managed by the Sport and Youth Department of Brasov.
Manager: Adrian Turcu
Telephone: 0368 442242
Inspector sportive: Barbu Stefan
- Capacity: 1600 places on chairs and other 400 standing, the total capacity being of over 2000 places.
- Acclimatization: at the gallery level there will be 16° C, at 1-2 m way from the ice there are 11° C. The ice has variable temperatures according to the sport being practiced: -6° C for artistic skating, -10° C for short track and -15° C for hokey.
- Lockers: 6 for hokey and skating, 1 for the public
- Conference hall, medical cabinet, anti doping station.
- A buffet and bars
- Surveillance system: 37 video cameras, 90 sensors for changes in the skating ring reception.
Because establishing the running hours for the public depends on the activities that run on the skating ring made by the ice performers, the public schedule is temporary and it is periodically displayed at the skating ring’s entrances.
Monday to Sunday, the public has access between 18:00 – 22:00 (2 series 18:00 – 19:50 and 20:10 – 22:00
Saturday (10:00 – 12:00)
Sunday (09:00 – 10:00) free for children under 110 cm, 10:00 – 12:00