The Bran Residential Elderly Assistance Centre
Director: Liliana Vointecu
– Bedrooms of 1, 2, 3, 4 places, equipped with new furniture, spacious dressers, TV, telephone.
– The rooms have individual bathrooms, completely equipped with shower.
– Personal kitchen with modern appliances that respects the hygienic-sanitary standards.
– Restaurant like diner, equipped with furniture and best quality dishes.
– Generous living equipped with sofas, plasma TV, DVD, audio system, wireless internet, fireplace; it has an opening towards the green space in the inside yard.
– Library and lecture area
– Space destined to activities
– Medical cabinet for consultations, treatments, investigations, equipped with medical hardware.
– Ensuring and serving the meal – 3 main meals and 2 snacks
– Daily rounds made by a general medicine specialist who evaluates each resident
– Periodical rounds by a: geriatrist, neurology, psychiatrist, cardiologist, etc.
– Ensuring the ambulance service in case of emergency and/or transport to the hospital
– Medical surveillance 24/7
– Stimulation program with a psychologist
– Psychological counseling
– Occupational therapy
– Medical gymnastics
– Treatment administration
– Sanitation and trimming the resident as many times needed
– Assisting and helping the residents during meals
– Daily cleaning and every time it is needed in the locative space
– Assisting the resident in the daily activities
- Socializing and time spending
– Permanent social assistance
– Organizing events, parties, anniversaries
– Games, sports, contests
– Excursions, etc.
- Extra services by request:
– Lab analyses
– Specialized consults in the private clinic
– Specialized paraclinical exams
– Hairdressing, haircutting, manicure/pedicure, body and facial care services Services:
– Elderly care
– Handicapped care
– Medical assistance
– Psychological counseling, psychotherapy
– Clinical evaluation
– Medical gymnastics
– Medical recovery
– Weekly medical consult
The residents can get involved, according their wishes, preoccupation and affinities, in individual or group activities such as:
- Occupational therapy program
- Medical recovery and maintaining the physical condition program
- Painting and drawing classes
- Musical, dance, film and lecture evenings
- Society games (chess, backgammon, rummy, cards, scrabble, domino, etc) and personal development
- Skills activities (manual work, gardening, etc.)
- Unlimited access to the internet in order to keep contact with the family, friends, or to learn
- The possibility of being visited by the family or close ones any time they wish
- Organizing parties with the occasions of birthdays, name days, religious holidays
- Religious counseling and accompanying to the church in order to assist to the masses
- Airy strolls
- One day excursions for visiting different tourist attractions
1800 lei/2500 lei