The school is in Florilor neighborhood and it was founded in 1956.
Deputy Director: Vasiliu Georgeta
THE PRIMARY CICLE
Popovici Gabriela –the methodic commission responsible Dobrescu Livia Ardelean Laura Voinea Maria Dumitrescu Elena
Pirpiliu Ana Maria
Secheli Elena Tiplea Camelia Popa Viorica Zoe Tepelus Tulpan Nelia Lonean Dorina Vizitiu Anisoara Grigore Camelia Ciurdar Mihaela Solomon Andreea Pancu Mihaela
Romanian Language and Literature Balescu Elena Muntean Carmen
Modern Languages Albu Tudorita French Lambuca Rodica French Comaniciu Nela – English Veliciu Anca – English
Religion Raicu Laura
Physics – Chemistry Iosip Mariana
serbanut Liliana Physical Education Paraschivescu Valentina Stoy Sorina
Cisan Iuliana – syndicate leader
Speech Therapist Catalui Mihaela
– 8 class halls – 376 m with new furniture
– one physics laboratory with specific furniture
– one hall for the didactic material and a nature sciences museum
– a library hall with 920 volumes – a modern professorial hall – a cabinet for the school principal – a secretariat office – a room for the pioneers – a medical cabinet – 4 bathrooms
The school has two building wings: an old one, in which we find the overtime classes, the food hall, the dormitories, a medical cabinet and the kindergarten; a new wing in which run the pupils’ classes, the cabinets, the laboratories, the secretariat, the library, the psychological cabinet, the director’s office and the budgetary centre.
The school yard has a surface of almost 2 hectares and it includes two sport halls, a night football field and a lot of green spaces.
- descrierea programului after school.pdf